Library Empowered Scholars + Pan African Studies Grad Cohort
The Library Empowered Scholars program is designed to support the inaugural cohort of Pan African Studies graduate students. This IRA grant-funded program will offer biweekly research labs on a variety of student support activities to cultivate students’ self-efficacy and academic success.
- A place to study, network, collaborate, and share resources
- Peer and faculty discussion of information literacy and research dispositions
- Book discussion groups centered around research skills acquisition
- Library workshops tapping into our library’s scholarly and archival collections
- Author talks from Black Studies scholars
We will meet every other Monday, starting September 18th, from 3-6 p.m. in the Library Community Room and via Zoom. Email Letty Terrones at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!
- Monday, October 2, 2023 Show more dates
- 3:00pm - 6:00pm
- Community Room (Library North B131)